JCOC Covid Relief Program
There have been a variety of relief programs available to businesses as we all struggle through this pandemic. The Jarrell Chamber of Commerce made an effort to identify gaps in existing programs and has put together an offer that is targeted to support those businesses that have been under-served. Our hope is that we can in some small way help the small businesses in our community with the biggest need to remain operational. We understand that the process may not be easy for everyone and will be available to help anyone that requires assistance.
- Please review the Program Criteria document to verify eligibility
- Access the Program Application – we have it in both English and Spanish please print out the .pdf version
- Follow the instructions on the application and complete it to the best of your ability
- Sign the Application
- Mail the completed form, and all required back up documents to:
- Jarrell Chamber of Commerce
- Support Jarrell COVID Relief Program
- PO Box 196
- Jarrell, TX 76537
- If you have any questions or experience any difficulty, please contact us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-677-5501
For your security, please do not send sensitive information electronically.
Submissions must be received no later than July 31, 2020
You will find the Criteria and Application below.
Thank you for visiting the JCOC website and looking into our Covid-19 Relief Program. If you feel so inclined to donate to our cause please do so below by clicking the Donation Button. Your donations will go directly to our Covid-19 Relief Program fund to help our local businesses through this difficult time. We sincerely appreciate and accept any denomination you chose to give.
Covid-19 LinksTexas Department of State Health Services https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
City of Jarrell https://www.cityofjarrell.com/ Wilco Forward grant program https://www.wilco.org/forward One Star Foundation for non-profits http://onestarfoundation.org/txcovidfund/ Main Street Lending program from the Federal Reserve FAQs files/main-street-lending-faqs.pdf Please take a moment and take the survey HERE
Zoom MeetingsMay 20, 2020 Zoom Luncheon